Friday, October 07, 2005

ok so I'm not dead.......... Now that that is out of the way I will say I'm sorry for not posting in soooo long but I had nothing to say oddly enough. But now I will say that Vaykay was fun. Had a great time shopping, traveling, Eating ( great food in Quebec!!).
Oh and of course the Grandparents are great, Hale and hearty. More even tempered than I remember and nicer than I remembered!!!!! but as always I love them. Now on to other news I'm dating again!!! Yea me!! Men this time not boys. again yea me!! on anddddddd the biggest news My Cuz is going to be a Daddy. YES my fav cuz is going to be a daddy and My Other Fav Cuz ( his wife) is going to be a mommy!!!!!!! OMG they are going to be great parents I can't wait to se JR ( as he is being called) its going to be soooooo much fun I'm soooo happy for them, all their trying is going to pay off. Kate much Luv and if you need to bitch I'm here and Mark stop worrying all will be ok I mean look how you turned out!!!! Kate good luck!!!!!!! OXOXOXOXOXO


OXOXOXOXOXOOX
Much Love guys

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home