Saturday, August 06, 2005

Vay Kay

ok so I haven't posted for a while but that's cause I had nothing to say. Ce la vie
so the BIG news now is that it is 14 days till vay kay and I am counting!!!!
Mom Danielle (the lil sis) and I are going away for about 10 to 14 days, I am so excited I can hardly sit still.
My first actual vacation in about 4 years WOW!
we are going to visit the Grandparents in Quebec!!
with a stop over in Quebec City!! Should be fun!! We (Danielle and I ) are trying to convince Mom to come out club hopping with us for kicks. What a laugh. With the shopping and the scenery is promises to be an excellent time. I haven't seen my grandparents in about 4 years and am really looking forward to it.
Although My Grandfather (Papere) is really sick with bladder cancer and my mom says that this is the last time I will ever see him, so really this is my chance to say goodbye.
I'm happy about that though cause I didn't get to say good bye to my Dad's parents (back in Newfoundland) so this is something I need.
Plus the shopping is going to be outstanding!!!!!!
I'll drop a note before I go between bouts of packing, un packing, and repacking
ciao for now

1 Comments:

At 12:19 p.m., Blogger Beware: Social Worker on the edge said...

Give them our love.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home