Saturday, July 02, 2005

ummmmmmm........no

Ok so I am standing in line at a fast food chain that caters to people other than my white ass, popyes chicken, when I am bumped from behind by a lil girl, no prob. Unfortunitly I was bumped into a angst filled black teenaged girl. I say oops sorry but the lil one bumped me into you once again sorry ( I was raised with a lil something I like to call MANNERS that is NOT present in todays society) and she says and I Quote " that's ok YOUR people have been pushing around MY people for ages"

OK now I have a few problems with that statement!!!

1. Don't pull the race card with me I don't respond to it at all! I don't care and oops I don't care

2. MY people were here first and forced to leave OUR land and were forced into reserves for OUR protection. So MY people were beaten, raped, killed, mulitated, ect before yours ever came to North America.

that's right I am part Indian, I am whats called Metis ( pronounced with a French accent me-te)

My family and I are Very proud or our heritage, just don't pull that race bullshit on me


ok and my other issue deals with something related but on the other end of the spectrum.

ok so my Sister Danielle and I were discussing this topic because of her Best friends roommates ( long story) and he:
A. Wants to be American
b. Wants to be a neo-nazi

ok so here is my problem. In Hitler's time you had to be able to trace your lineage back 5 generations on both sides PURE GERMAN if not then sorry your dead. And this guy is Scottish!!!!! Now don't get me wrong there is some Celtic in my blood too so I don't have a problem with being Scottish but all it is, is an excuse to hate anyone that is not like you.

People there is enough problems in this world without you hating the person standing in front or behind of you in line. Get over it, Get over yourself, and live your life.

1 Comments:

At 7:46 a.m., Blogger Beware: Social Worker on the edge said...

Oh no she d'int!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home